To provide competitive employment in an entrepreneurial setting for young adults with
Down syndrome and other developmental disabilities.
To create a destination quilt boutique and "sew"cial lounge featuring high quality fabrics, patterns, notions and stitching instruction as well as a comfortable gathering place for
To provide friendly and competent customer service. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best experience in the industry.
- happy customers who want to return to our store
- to meet the real life Kate Spain
- to complete 50 pillowcases for the 1 million Pillow Case Challenge
- to have a creation posted on the Moda Bakeshop
- to be included in the Northeast Ohio Shop Hop
- to attend a Moda Retreat in Dallas
- to be featured as a "Top Ten Store" in the BHG Quilt Sampler Ultimate Shop Hop